Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Banshee's journal

Later in the day after the battle with Damien.

Dragonfly asked me if i had some sort of shielding power. I told him I wasn't sure. I know that if I hum in a low pitched tone I can heal somehow; a long keening wail can produced fear in others; a short, high intense scream seems to create some sort of sonic blast; a longer, more sustained intense scream seems to cause the same sort of blast but it also seems to cover a wider range than the other one does; I know that if I hit a high c I can disintegrate objects.......the higher and intense the stronger the object; and a really high, almost ultrasonic scream seems to deafen people.

I wonder if I could produce some sort of sonic shield..........hmmmmm....will have to experiement with this. But where? I may have to find an out of way place to try this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scholz said...

You are max'd out on Attack and Defense so you can't add any new Defense or Toughness.
That said, we never really defined your "protection" power, it could be that your body already vibrates (on its own) in a frequency that dampens damage. If you wanted to make it more active, we could change that to Force Field (same cost) and it might drop if you get stunned, but you can use extra effort to enhance your forcefield which you can't do with protection. Your call.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Banshee said...

we can try that. was just thinking in character there.....let me think on that first.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home