Monday, April 24, 2006

NC GAMEDAY

The game is over, and a few days have past. I was very pleased with the way it worked. My main gripe is that over half my players were from out of state so it wasn't much of a recruitment tool. Oh well.
There were no real disappointments, although I did kluge the Minion rules a bit, on accident. No one seemed to notice or care though. So that is good.
The pacing was good, the players quickly seemed to act like they were old friends, and we had ongoing jokes, and lots of fun in general. Sigh... I wish they were my regular group. But we press on.

Here are some photos of the game.

NCGAMEDAYX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

typo in the picture URL

4:29 PM  
Blogger Scholz said...

That typo was from an attempt to correct a previous typo. Typo Squared!

Think I got it.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home